Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer negative 30° C to 500 degree C
Model: 62 MAX | Order No: 62MAX
This dust and water-resistant infrared thermometer is extremely accurate and very easy to use. Its precise, yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
Fluke 62MAX Offers
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured.The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Food and Beverage
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech
- Mining and minerals
- Chemical Processing
- Process Manufacturing Pharmaceutical and Biotech
|Temperature range||-30 to 500°C (-22 to 932°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater, -10 to 0°C: ±2.0, -30 to -10°C: ±3.0|
|Response time (95%)||< 500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Optical resolution||10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Repeatability of readings||±0.8% of reading or < ±1.0°C (2°F), whichever is greater|
|Battery life||10 hours with laser and backlight on|
|Weight||255 g (8.99 oz)|
|Size||175 x 85 x 75 mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 in)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F), (without battery)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F)|
|Operating altitude||2000 meters above mean sea level|
|Storage altitude||12,000 meters above mean sea level|
|IP rating||IP 54 per IEC 60529|
|Drop test||3 meters|
|Vibration and shock||IEC 68-2-6 2.5 g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50 g, 11 ms|
|EMC||EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006|